Monday, February 23, 2009

Things I love and Things that ACTUALLY Work!

Pandora Radio
http://www.pandora.com/
A website where you can create a custom radio station by typing in your favorite artist or song. It will then create a station with similar artists.


Warts No More (by Forces of Nature)
http://www.forces-of-nature.net/warts.php
So this is one of those embrassing things no one likes to admit or talk about...but I have to because this stuff REALLY works!!! And it doesn't hurt!!! I had a plantars wart on my heel for the last 4 years (callused over and everything), I used the extra strength formula... Gone! No painful experience at the dermatologist! It's supposed to work on all warts, even those on the face.


Orange TKO Cleaner
http://www.tkoorange.com/
Dude, this stuff is awesome. Picked it up at a Farmers Market of all places. If you get permanent glue on your hands, it's the only stuff I know that will ACTUALLY GET IT OFF. Even the lava scrub stone can't do what this stuff does.

It's great for everything from Successfully getting sticky sticker residue off new glassware to cleaning windows, floors, toilets... you name it, it does it. And it's non-toxic!


The One Year Chronological Bible (NIV)
I am successfully in Leviticus right now. I love reading the bible this way. I minored in History and so this Chronological layout really helps me put everything together. Did you know that there are specific instructions about cleansing your house if it has mildew?

No comments:

Post a Comment