Monday, July 25, 2011

How to Homeschool a Superhero...

After much prayer, debate and grilling our friends who are on that journey, Caden and I will begin that adventure very soon. We will document our explorations here. I got my hands on many of the options and chose a curriculum that seems to be the best fit for our family.




When I look ahead at the task set before me it's just enough to make my head spin. I won't lie. When my friends Brandy and Stephanie sent me home with their boxes of books (an entire year in box), I began to hyperventilate and the gym began to spin. To say I was overwhelmed was the understatement of the year! But once I wrapped my mind around this concept and took it to God, I realized with great relief that this is His plan for us right now.

So how does one homeschool a superhero?

Well, we are about to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment