Friday, August 5, 2011

Ready. Set. Go!


For the last couple of weeks I have been trying to figure out the best way to get organized for this whole homeschooling thingie... Hmmm...WWMD(What Would Mother Do)? My mother is not only one of the best (toughest) teachers I know, but also the most organized person on. the. planet. Not OCD or anything, just simplified and organized. This beautiful giftedness in organization helps her in her prep work. I hope this gift has rubbed off on me. I can start out nicely, it's just the whole maintaining that I struggle with. So, WWMD?


Pens, Scissors and Sharpies...Check! Bible Memory CD Library... Check!


Caden's Kindergarten books not currently being used will find a
home on the book shelf in his room.


Our Weekly stuff will go in a clear rolling box under his bed.



My Instructors Binder...Whoa Mama!



Making sense of the madness.

1 comment:

  1. Someone looks deep in thought... oh yes, and ORGANIZED!

    ReplyDelete